Bourne Still Finalizing Designs for New Peebles School

BOURNE - Design work continues for the new Peebles Elementary School in Bourne. Superintendent Steven LaMarche says the Bourne School Building … [Read more...]

Four Bourne Firefighter Salaries to be Paid Out of Town’s Budget

BOURNE – The salaries of four Bourne firefighters, paid by a federal grant which will end in December, will be covered by the operating … [Read more...]

Local police, students celebrate “High Five Friday”

Local police departments who already have long standing relations with schools in their community took part in "High Five Friday". Police officers who … [Read more...]

Sandwich man charged as fugitive from justice for Connecticut warrants

SANDWICH - Sandwich Police report that on Friday at approximately 12:25 PM, that with direction from Watertown Connecticut they were attempting to … [Read more...]

Power outage hits parts of Bourne, Plymouth

BOURNE - Several thousand Eversource customers were in the dark Wednesday night after a power failure hit sections of the Upper Cape and … [Read more...]

Cape and Islands DA’s office identifies victim of fatal Bourne blaze

BOURNE - The woman who died in a 2-alarm fire in the Monument Beach section of Bourne last Friday afternoon has been identified as Maureen … [Read more...]

Fire forces evacuation of housing complex in Bourne

BOURNE - Firefighters were called to the Bourne Oaks housing complex after smoke was reported in one of the multi family buildings on Ash Court … [Read more...]

Cape Cod-based Petty Officer honored with top Coast Guard award

BOSTON - Two Northeast based Coast Guard petty officers were chosen as the 2016 active duty enlisted person of the year and reserve enlisted … [Read more...]

VIDEO – Woman dead, firefighter injured in raging 2-alarm fire in Monument Beach section of Bourne

BOURNE - A woman died in a 2-alarm fire in the Monument Beach section of Bourne Friday afternoon. The blaze broke out in a home on Alona Avenue … [Read more...]

Malfunctioning heating system causes smoke condition in Bourne building

BOURNE -  A malfuntioning heating system caused a smoke condition inside a large commercial building in Bourne Thursday morning. Bourne … [Read more...]