Alarm system likely prevents blaze in Orleans

ORLEANS – Firefighters were called to the Seashore Park Inn on Canal Road sometime after 8 p.m. after the alarm system tripped. While enroute a fire was reported in the building. Crews discovered a small fire apparently started by a candle above the kitchen. The fire was quickly doused and smoke ventilated. The inn is closed for the season but a few workers apparently remain on location.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy