One injured after fire breaks out in house in Pocasset

POCASSET – Firefighters responded to a house fire in the Pocasset section of Bourne shortly before 5 PM. The fire at 14 Navajo Road reportedly started in the chimney and spread into the attic. Heavy smoke was showing on arrival. All occupants evacuated safely but one person was taken to Falmouth Hospital for evaluation. Mutual aid from Wareham and Joint Base Cape Cod FDs was assisting at the scene.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy