Busy Sunday morning for Hyannis Firefighters

HYANNIS – It was a busy Sunday morning for Hyannis Firefighters. It started with a dryer fire on Carla Road. The fire was out when officials arrived but there was significant damage to the laundry room. No injuries were reported.

A short time after that officials were called to the area of the Hy-Line docks on Ocean Street for an unknown discharge into Hyannis Harbor. Further details were not immediately available.

Then around 11 AM an odor of gas was reported in one of the buildings at the Cromwell Court Apartments on Barnstable Road. Firefighters found the odor throughout the building and evacuated it. Gas to the building was secured and National Grid was called to the scene. No injuries were reported.

More From CapeCod.com