Chimney fire spreads into roof and ceiling of Bourne residence

Bourne Police/CWN

BOURNE – Fire broke out at a residence in Bourne sometime after midnight. The call came in for a chimney fire at 1 Old Head Of The Bay Road. Firefighters arrived to fine fire showing on the roof line and in the attic. Mutual aid from Onset and Plymouth covered the Bourne fire station. Part of the chimney collapsed. No injuries were reported. Further details were not immediately available.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy