Close call after candle sparks fire in Bourne

Bourne Firefighters/CWN

– From Bourne Firefighters: Close call in Sagamore Beach Thursday evening when a resident in a apartment left an unattended candle burning in a bathroom. If using candles never leave them unattended or better yet don’t use them at all. As you can see what can happen. The resident did have working smoke detectors which alerted them.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy