Electrical malfunction likely cause of smoke odor in Dennis neighborhood

DENNIS – Firefighters were called to the Horsefoot Path neighborhood of Dennis about 6 a.m. The initial call was for smoke in the basement of a residence there. Firefighters determined there was an electrical odor in four homes on the street. Eversource was requested to check if the neutral portion of the electrical service to the area may have failed. No injuries or significant damage was reported.

Speak Your Mind

*


More From CapeCod.com