Electrical panel catches fire in Harwich


HARWICH
– Harwich firefighters were called to 1044 Oak Street sometime before 10 AM Sunday morning after a report the basement was filling with smoke. Crews discovered a fire had started in the electrical panel for the house which was quickly extinguished. No injuries were reported. One resident was evaluated for possible smoke inhalation.
Photos by Craig S. Chadwick/CWN



CapeCod.com
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy