Family temporarily displaced after Yarmouth fire

SOUTH YARMOUTH – Four people were temporarily displaced after a fire broke out in their home. Firefighters were called to the ranch-style home at 108 Quartermaster Road about 1:15 a.m. A fire in the kitchen was quickly put out. Officials are investigating if an electrical problem sparked the fire. The Red Cross is assisting the victims with shelter.

Speak Your Mind

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy