Fire breaks out in garage of Bourne home

BOURNE – A small fire broke out in the attached garage of a home in the Wings Neck section of Bourne Monday evening. Firefighters braved roads made extremely slick by the ocean effect snowfall to reach the scene at 14 Eastward Avenue after the call was received shortly before 8 p.m. The homeowner had knocked down most of the fire but crews ventilated smoke and used a thermal camera to check for fire extension, There was no damage to the house itself and no injuries were reported.

Speak Your Mind

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy