UPDATED: Fire damages Cotuit house

Cotuit Fire/CWN

COTUIT – Fire damaged a home in Cotuit late Friday evening. Firefighters were called to 148 Hollow Road sometime after 10:30 PM and discovered a fire possibly sparked by a problem with the electric service to the house. Crews checked the interior of the house and quickly extinguished the fire. All four of the occupants safely evacuated the house. Centerville-Osterville-Marstons Mills and Mashpee Fire crews assisted at the scene. Cotuit Fire reports the long narrow access road made it difficult to reach the scene. The fire appears to have started in the area of the electric meter.
Material from Cotuit Fire used in this report

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy