Fire damages Yarmouth home

– Fire damaged a home in Yarmouth Tuesday afternoon. Firefighters were called to 59 Pawkannawkut Drive shortly after 3:30 p.m. to find smoke coming from the rear of the house. The fire was mostly on the exterior of the ranch-style house and was quickly knocked down. No injuries were reported. The Yarmouth Fire Department reports that the fire was caused by fireplace coals improperly disposed of in a cardboard box placed adjacent to the exterior of the dwelling.
Photo courtesy of Yarmouth Fire

Speak Your Mind

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy