Fire reported in basement of house in Harwich

HARWICH – Firefighters were called to a report of smoke in the basement of a house in Harwich Thursday morning. An electrical panel reportedly caught fire at the residence on Obed Brooks Road sometime after 9:30 AM. Firefighters had power cut to the house and checked to make sure the fire hadn’t spread in the wall. Smoke was ventilated from the structure. No injuries were reported.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy