Firefighters called to Sandwich eye care center

SANDWICH – Firefighters were called to the Ambulatory Surgery and Laser Care Center of Cape Cod building at 280 Route 130 around 8 a.m. An electrical odor and smoke condition was discovered in the attic. Crews stretched a line and put a ladder to the roof to investigate. The culprit was found to be an overheated motor. The faulty unit was secured and smoke ventilated. No injuries were reported. Mashpee and Joint Base Cape Cod firefighters covered the Sandwich station.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy