Grease fire causes heavy smoke in Provincetown apartment

– Provincetown firefighters rushed to 361B Commercial Street sometime before 4 PM after a report of smoke pouring from the building. Firefighters found a grease fire on a stove top. The heat also reportedly melted a microwave oven above the stove filling the unit with smoke. Crews ventilated the smoke and checked for any further fire extension. An occupant was evaluated for smoke inhalation.
Photo by Tim Caldwell/CWN
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy