Hyannis hotel evacuated due to high CO readings

HYANNIS – The International Inn at 662 Main Street was evacuated after high carbon monoxide readings were detected. Hyannis firefighters responded to an alarm activation about 4:30 p.m. and discovered the high readings. Crews had to ventilate the large complex. According to reports, some plumbing work had been done in a boiler room earlier in the day but the exact cause of the leak was not immediately clear. No injuries were reported.

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy