Kitchen fire damages Barnstable apartment

BARNSTABLE – A grease fire damaged an apartment in Barnstable Tuesday evening. Firefighters responded to the Village Green apartments at 767 Independence Drive about 7:15 PM. The fire was quickly extinguished with dry chemical extinguishers. No injuries were reported. The apartment was left temporarily uninhabitable and the Red Cross was called to provide shelter to the displaced occupants.

Photo by Barnstable Firefighters/CWN
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy