Laundry room fire causes smoke in Bourne assisted living facility

BOURNE – Firefighters were called to the Keystone Place at Buzzards Bay assisted living facility sometime after 2:30 a.m. Friday. A fire was discovered in the laundry room on the first floor of the large four-story building at 218 Main Street. The fire was quickly put out but crews remained on scene for some time ventilating smoke from parts of the building. Residents who evacuated to a safe area were then allowed back to their residences. A worker was evaluated for smoke inhalation. Further details were not immediately available.

Speak Your Mind

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy