Man airlifted after getting battery acid in eyes

MASHPEE –  Around 1:35 p.m. Thursday afternoon, Mashpee Fire Rescue was called to the Community Health Center of Mashpee, for a report of a man with battery acid in his eye.

Mashpee ambulance’s were all on other calls so Cotuit Rescue was called and transported the person to the Mashpee Fire Station where he was MedFlighted to an off Cape Hospital. Further details were not immediately available.
CWN associate Ben Dottridge contributed to this report.

Speak Your Mind

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy