Man suffers electrical burns in Bourne

BOURNE – A man suffered electrical burns in Bourne shortly before 3 PM Friday. Rescuers were called to a Keene Street residence. The victim was taken to Rhode Island Hospital trauma center in Providence. An electrical inspector ordered the power cut until the siruation could be remedied, temporariky displacibg the resident. Further details were not immediately available.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy