Man suffers serious burns in Bourne

BOURNE – A man suffered second-degree burns to the groin and thighs in Bourne Thursday afternoon. Rescuers responded to a Puritan Road residence where the victim was reportedly burned when gasoline fumes ignited. A MedFlight helicopter was requested to land at the Massachusetts Maritime Academy to fly the victim to a burn center. Further details were not immediately available.

Speak Your Mind

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy