Minor fires in Bourne, Yarmouth

BOURNE – Firefighters were called to the Bourne Public Library at 19 Sandwich Road about 8 a.m. Friday. A smoke condition was discovered in the building and reportedly traced to the HVAC unit. A technicial was called to make repairs.

YARMOUTH – A malfunctioning boiler caused a small fire in a Yarmouth home around 1 p.m. Friday. Crews quickly knocked down the fire at 58 Nautical Way. No injuries were reported.

Speak Your Mind


737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy