Smoke detectors alert occupants to Bourne house fire

– From Bourne Firefighters: Smoke detectors not only save lives but also provide early warning. Due to working smoke detectors home owners were awoken to find smoke in the house.

Station 4 crew E124 was dispatched along with a structure fire assignment 20 284 Scraggy Neck Road just after 6 AM.

Upon arrival crews had smoke and fire from the chimney. They deployed hose lines and made a quick knock down.

Overhaul was performed to make sure no fire had spread.

Great work by the crew of station 4 for the quick work. Damage was limited to the outside of the large house contained to the chimney area.

Thank you to MMR fire, Falmouth Fire, Wareham EMS, Onset fire for mutual aid assistance.
Photos by Bourne Firefighters/CWN
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy