SUV burns in Mashpee

Mashpee Wampanoag Police/CWN

MASHPEEFrom Mashpee Wampanoag Police: Earlier Tuesday morning the Mashpee Fire Department and Mashpee Wampanoag PD, responded to a call of a vehicle fire. The unoccupied Ford Explorer SUV was parked at our Indian Health Services Facilities and the front of the SUV was engulfed upon arrival. Mashpee Fire quickly extinguished the blaze. The fire did cause damage to the surrounding vehicles, but thankfully no one was hurt in the incident. The incident appears to be caused by continuously driving while overheating. The driver stated it was overheating badly a few miles down the road.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy