DA: Cause Most Likely Accidental In Sagamore Carbon Monoxide Death

1bluffrdbourneSAGAMORE – The District Attorney’s office has released the name of the man who died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a business in Sagamore last night.

Donald Shulman, 62, was apparently working on a gas powered pressure washer at Realty Development Associates on Bluff Road when he was overcome by fumes.

A Bourne police officer who responded to the scene was treated and released for carbon monoxide exposure.

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy