Gas Odor Checked Out at Cape Cod Mall

Cape Cod MallHYANNIS – Hyannis firefighters responded to the Cape Cod Mall Tuesday morning after a report of a gas odor in the area of the food court.

The call came in shortly before 7 a.m., before the mall was open.

Fire officials called in the gas company, who checked out the area and shut off a gas stove.

Employees were let back into the building about an hour later.

No injuries were reported.

About CapeCod.com NewsCenter

The award-winning CapeCod.com NewsCenter provides the Cape Cod community with a constant, credible source for local, regional, and national news. We are on the job seven days a week. You can also hear the CapeCod.com NewsCenter by tuning into Ocean 104.7 FM.

Speak Your Mind

*


More From CapeCod.com