Mashpee Man Taken To Hospital After Hazmat Situation

hazmat symbolMASHPEE – A Mashpee homeowner was taken to the hospital as a precaution after attempting to clean up an overflowing septic system.

Mashpee fire and a hazardous materials team responded to the scene on Back Road around 2 o’clock yesterday afternoon after the cleanup effort resulted in a mixture of chemicals that created a potentially hazardous situation.

The site has since been cleaned up.

The man has been released from the hospital.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy