Smoke Fills Dining Room in Hyannis Restaurant

fire department patchHYANNIS – A faulty kitchen fan was to blame for a call to Hyannis Fire last night just before 7 at the Golden Fountain restaurant in Hyannis.

When Crews arrived patrons were being evacuated due to smoke filling the dining room according to Fire Lt. Tom Kenney.

Kenney said there was no real damage but the restaurant was shut down until repairs can be made and the building is cleared by the Barntable Health Department.

One person was treated on scene but refused to go to the hospital, he said.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy