Sprinkler system douses small fire at Resort and Conference Center in Hyannis

HYANNIS – A heater reportedly sparked a small fire at the Resort and Conference Center on Scudder Avenue in Hyannis about 4 PM Tuesday. The fire was doused by the building’s sprinkler system. No injuries were reported. Hyannis firefighters ventilated smoke from the facility. Further details were not immediately available.

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy