Three evaluated for apparent carbon monoxide exposure in Mashpee

MASHPEE – Three people went to a hospital after apparently being exposed to carbon monoxide. Mashpee Firefighters responded to a Wampanoag Drive residence sometime after 10 AM Monday and confirmed readings of the colorless, odorless potentially lethal gas. A gas inspector was called as part of the investigation to determine the source of the leak. Further details were not immediately available.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy