PHOTOS: Sea Street Beach

The mix of sun and clouds made for a dramatic sunrise recently at Sea Street Beach in Dennis Port. The is a great spot to explore, or just sit in … [Read more...]

PHOTOS: Colonial Acres Beach

Colonial Acres Beach in W. Yarmouth is the perfect place to enjoy a morning stroll. Parking is limited but the boardwalk and beach are … [Read more...]

PHOTOS: A Gray Sky at Saquatucket Harbor

The Cape is beautiful every time of the year! When we visited Saquatucket Harbor, we had chilly, gray skies ahead of us. Only a few more months … [Read more...]

Sandwich Views: Winter Interlude

The Cape saw some snow...Think Spring & Enjoy! By Spencer Kennard As a child, spending summers in North Truro, I thought Cape Cod began at … [Read more...]

PHOTOS: An Overcast Day at Cockle Cove in Chatham

It was a chilly, windy day in Chatham recently. That didn't stop us from visiting a few beaches and taking some beach photographs! In just a few … [Read more...]

PHOTOS: A Cold Day Loaded with Sea Shells at Dowses Beach

It's been chilly on the Cape recently. We went out to Osterville to take a look at Dowses beach.  The water was beautiful as ever, and the … [Read more...]

11 Cape and Islands Photos You Have to See to Believe

Beautiful imagery is always coming from the Cape and Islands. Take a look at these 11 incredible photographs that you have to see to … [Read more...]

Beautiful Sunrise at Lighthouse Beach, Chatham!

Perfect morning for a beach walk out to  Lighthouse Beach, Chatham... I was stunned by all the imagery that surrounded me... hoping I could … [Read more...]

Early Evening At Quivett Creek Marsh, Brewster!

The tidal flats at Paines Creek Landing/Quivett Creek Marsh, Brewster are spread out and great for exploring...early evening light, although cloudy, … [Read more...]

Provincetown Scenic Views!

It's a peaceful-quiet time in Provincetown...a great time to stroll around the Province Lands &... Enjoy! By Spencer Kennard As a child, … [Read more...]

CapeCod.com
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy