Firefighters called to Bourne amusement center after smoke fills building

Google Street View/CWN

– Firefighters responded to Ryan Family Amusement on Main Street in Bourne shortly after noon after reports of smoke in the building. Everyone evacuated the building safely. Firefighters with assistance from Onset Fire laddered the structure and discovered a burnt out motor in a rooftop HVAC unit. A power surge was reportedly noted shortly before the incident.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy