Smokey kitchen fire at Hyannis house

HYANNIS – Hyannis firefighters were called to 124 Wayland Road for a reported house fire about 11:15 AM. Crews arrived to find heavy smoke in the residence. Further investigation determined a stovetop fire had erupted and spread to the hood over the stove. The fire was quickly extinguished and smoke ventilated. No injuries were reported. Further details were not immediately available.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy