Video report: Two evaluated after kitchen fire in Harwich

Craig S. Chadwick/CWN

HARWICH – Two people were evaluated for smoke inhalation after fire broke out in the kitchen of a Harwich home. Firefighters responded to 114 Oak Street about 5:20 PM Wednesday. The fire has been extinguished when crews arrived but heavy smoke had to be ventilated from the house. Further details were not immediately available.

ha110420 Oak St fire from Cape Wide News LLC on Vimeo.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy