Woman burned in cooking accident in Barnstable

BARNSTABLE – A woman reportedly suffered burns to her chest in a cooking accident in Barnstable. Rescuers were called to a Van Duzer Road residence sometime before 10:30 PM Friday evening. The victim was apparently cooking on a stove when her shirt caught fire. She was transported to Cape Cod Hospital. Further details were not immediately available.

737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy