Lint Believed to be Culprit in Sandwich Dryer Fire

fire department patchSANDWICH – Sandwich Fire officials are reminding residents to check their dryers and piping for lint build up after a fire broke out at 21 Chapaquiot Way this morning.

The fire began and was contained in the dryer, and officials believe lint build up was the culprit.

It took crews about 20 minutes to knock down the blaze.

Nobody was hurt, although there was smoke and water damage to the first floor of the home.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy