Bourne firefighters extinguish chimney fire

Firefightres use a chain to break up creosote buildup.
Bourne Firefighters/CWN

BOURNE – Bourne firefighters were able to quickly extinguish a chimney fire early Saturday afternoon. A passerby on the Buzzards Bay bypass noticed flames shooting out of a chimney on Wallace Avenue shortly before 2 PM. Crews were able to put out the fire which appeared contained to the chimney. No injuries were reported.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy