Fire slightly damages Provincetown guest house

PROVINCETOWN – A fire slightly damaged part of the exterior of a guest house in Provincetown about 8:30 PM Wednesday. The fire at Gabriel’s Guest House at 102 Bradford Street appeared to have started in a trash can and caught an exterior wall of the building on fire before firefighters quickly put it out. No injuries were reported. Further details were not immediately available.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy