One person transported to hospital after apparent carbon monoxide incident in Mashpee

MASHPEE – Mashpee Firefighters responded to a Terry Avenue residence about 4:30 PM Thursday. According to reports, a carbon monoxide detector had begun chirping and one person complained of not feeling well. That person was transported to a hospital for evaluation. Firefighters ventilated the structure. Officials are investigating an apparent electrical short as a source of the carbon monoxide. Further details were not immediately available.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy