Small fire, gas leak prompt evacuation of popular Orleans eatery

– The Land-Ho! restaurant On Route 6A in Orleans was evacuated for a time late Wednesday evening. A small fire broke out on the grill shortly after 10 p.m. The fire was quickly put out but it was discovered there was an active gas leak so the pub was cleared of patrons until the gas could be secured. A health inspector was called to check the damage but it is believed the situation can be repaired quickly. No injuries were reported.
Photo courtesy of Orleans Police
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy