Chatham Fire Damages Home

fire department patchCHATHAM – A fire in Chatham yesterday caused significant damage to a home after a fireplace blaze got out of control, according to Chatham Fire Chief Michael Ambriscoe.

The fire broke out at about 4:30, the sole occupant of the home, at 41 Wood Carver Knoll, called for help and left the residence.

When crews arrived on scene the fire had spread to both the upper and lower floors of the building, it took crews about 20 minutes to bring it under control.

The man was taken to the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation and other injuries none of the first responders were hurt.
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Contact Us | Advertise Terms of Use 
Employment and EEO | Privacy